Monday, May 7, 2012

Anti-aging skin care that works!


We are reviewing the I'm Fabulous ® anti-aging skin care line. The line is made in the USA using kosher, vegan and organic ingredients.


-Skin Peels
-Anti-Aging Serums and Creams
-Needling systems


I'm Fabulous has skin peels, serums, needling systems and specialize in Skin correction and anti-aging. The packaging is ultra chic and and the quality of the products are amazing, yes super potent raw ingredients kept fresh into the Biophotonic glass packaging from Germany.


I'm Fabulous® products penetrate below the surface of your skin to transform skin cell functions at the cellular level and correct the damage within. Using a specific dose and frequency that is recommended specifically by your skin care professional for your skin condition, the prescription-strength system exfoliates old skin leaving healthy, new skin that looks and acts younger and healthier.
I'm Fabulous®  Unlike over-the-counter retail products, I'm Fabulous skin care line address age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation (discoloration), erythema (redness) and future skin damage, while transforming the quality of your skin on a daily basis.  
I'm Fabulous® skin care products are manufactured in small batches to keep products fresh and the raw ingredients very active!!  I'm Fabulous® created highly efficacious skin care regimen that deliver immediate physiological improvement in skin quality. Our satisfaction comes from remarkable improvements in the skin conditions of our customers and recommendations of clinicians and medical Aestheticians.
The key benefits of all our skin care products is the ability to provide a more permanent treatment of skin anomalies by genetically replacing the structure that was lost or damaged by natural and environmental process. Unlike the regular anti wrinkle treatments with temporary effects. Plastic surgeons and dermatologists all over the Globe are using I'm Fabulous® new products on outpatient basis for treatment of various skin conditions to reduce cost and risk of surgical face lifting procedures.
I'm Fabulous® products are very effective in the treatment of acne, damaged skin, pigments, spots, wrinkles, stretch marks, scars and other such skin ailments. Manufactured with the latest techniques of exfoliation, our anti-aging products not only reverse the signs of aging but also stop destruction of cells. 




We are trilled and love the results this fabulous skin care line makes on the skin. BRAVO! 

3 comments:

Olga Madisson said...

Since I have discovered those products I have been a huge fans! I am so glad they ship to Finland!!!! Best products ever!

Stacey Connor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacey Connor said...

I am a big fan of I'm Fabulous products as well. Excellent quality and I get amazing results from it. I love the fact that it is organic too! Thank you for your fast shipping to Australia!